Saturday, April 18, 2009

Vostok Station: Antarctica

Today I interviewed Breckinridge "Breck" Scott. This was a very interesting man I was interviewing. He chose to make his home in the freezing conditions of Antarctica. I guess he was just doing his best to not have to deal with those wretched undead. This man told me he is the creator of the thought to be cure for the walking plague, known as Phalanx. This man was interested in nothing more than money, doesn't it just make you sick how people will do horrible things, and give people false hope just for money? He claimed he wasn't doing anything wrong, and he wasn't lying. It was the people who were taking it that were stupid. When you saw this so called "cure" or "vaccine" come out were you as skeptical as I was? As soon as people started calling the plague "African Rabies" I knew some jerk like Breck would use that to his advantage and make some cash off of it.

1 comment:

Josh France said...

I most definitely have to agree with you on this one because you heard all about how people probably did not fully believe in the true sense of this so called “Phalanx” and if they would just stop to think that it is a complete scandal and they themselves are causing it. One thing I don’t get and maybe you can explain to me is why not one person realizes it throughout the whole dilemma if you know what I mean? I mean, yes these people would probably do the same thing if they thought of it-making bank is always a positive thing. For this case I don’t see where the value of money is anymore to be honest if the world is as bad as this man says to the point where he moves away and takes income do you?