Friday, April 24, 2009

Denver, Colorado, USA

Today I interviewed Todd Wainio. He witnessed the horrible events unfold at the place known as Yonkers. He told me the frightening stories of how the zombies were almost indestructible, to kill them you could only shoot them in the head, and blow up their brain. He told me that his superiors brought in tanks and all the best weapons that the army had to destroy the zombies. They ended up using the majority of them, but none of them worked. The highly ranked military officials knew that the zombies had to have their skull broken to kill them right? Why would they bring all these high tech weapons? There were a bunch of news helicopters hovering above the scene, my guess is that the military just wanted to show off their power, but this backfired on them drastically.

1 comment:

Chris Cohn said...

I agree with you. I think that the military just wanted to show off their weapons and look all cool when they easly could have just gone on top of a building and picked them off one by one.