Sunday, April 19, 2009

Topeka Kansas, USA

Today I interviewed a girl named Sharon, she is a young girl who is partially transformed into an undead. This is the first case of half transformation I have ever seen, so I was very enthusiastic about interviewing this girl. This girl told me the story of her being with her mother in a church full of other children and their parents as well. She seemed to enjoy mimicking the sounds and noises of the event. Undead broke into the church and went after the people, her mother kept telling her that she would protect her and not let them get her. Did this parent really think that she could stop these man-eating zombies from getting her child? This sounded like an awful event to witness and, I feel bad for this little girl because she has to relive these traumatizing events day in and day out. This has by far been one of the most interesting interviews thus far.

No comments: