Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sydny, Australia

Today I interviewed Terry Knox, the only Australian commander of the international space station. This man was on a space station throughout the entire great panic. He watched everything happen from earth, the bad part was he knew that it was going on. He just could not do anything about it. He talked about one particular instance when they came in contact with another space station. I think it was the Chinese. We had been trying to contact them for some time, until I finally decided to try to board their station. I saw that the station was rigged to explode. What could the Chinese possibly be thinking doing this? This would not only kill there men, but surly kill us as well.

4 comments:

Chris Beall said...

Most likely that Chinese station had an infected person on it. I dont see why they would blow it up though. The zombies were contant on the station and couldn't harm anyone, besides the people on it. Though would be wasting millions of dollars blowing the station up.

Nick Jewett said...

I'm also assuming that the chinese station had infected zombies. What proabably happened was somebody got infected by the zombies, and got into the space station, which is making blow up. This is pretty scary if space has zombies, then where will humans go if the world is not safe anymore, they apparently can't go in space anymore.

Ryan Tomita said...

I infer that the chinese station had infected zombies. Blowing the station up is a little extreme though. I mean they are in space and don't do anything unless they have flesh to eat. They are going to be harmless once everyone in the space station get infected. In addition, blowing up the station would be a waste. Why not just go bash their heads in?

Chris Cohn said...

When I read the story I thought that the chinese were trying to blow us the american space station for reasons I don't know. Maby they were jealous. But when one of the crew members found out of the plan he turned on the other and that why there was a dead body and a broken hatch that lead to space.